Aluminum is an abundant and widely used metal throughout the world to create Aluminum Metal Stampings. Some of the most common grades of Aluminum used to create Aluminum Metal Stampings are 1100, 2024, 3003, 5052, 6061. In addition to these grades of Aluminum, we have experience working with many other grades of Aluminum and Aluminum Alloys.
Some of the more advantageous reasons for using an Aluminum Metal Stamping are:
- Aluminum is a comparatively soft alloy which lends itself to remarkable formability
- Aluminum is lightweight, and has a high strength to weight ratio
- Aluminum is non-toxic and corrosion resistant
- Aluminum can be anodized to strengthen it’s corrosion resistance, create a harder surface, and provide a decorative finish when appearance is necessary
- Aluminum is non-magnetic, and provides good thermal and electrical conductivity
Over the years we have supplied Aluminum Metal Stampings and Deep Drawn Aluminum Metal Stampings to many industries, such as Aftermarket Automotive, Commercial Food Equipment, Railway, Aerospace, Electronics, and Electrical Industries.
We source our Aluminum from only top tier suppliers, and with an engineering staff with generations of combined experience, you can expect nothing short of the highest quality of Aluminum Metal Stampings and Deep Drawn Aluminum Metal Stampings in the industry.Contact Us Today