Bronze is a metal alloy produced by blending copper and tin in various amounts, and sometimes with other elements such as phosphorus, manganese, aluminum, or silicon. Bronze metal stampings are widely used in industries such as aerospace, electronics, commercial door hardware, and machinery.
Some of the advantages of utilizing a bonze metal stamping are:
- Corrosion Resistance – most copper alloys resist many corrosive environments
- High Temperatures – bronze alloys are able to endure high temperature environments
- Friction/Wear – copper alloys wear well against steel
- Machinability – copper alloys are easier to machine compared to steel
- Weldability – many grades can be welded
The Crosby Company has the experience and expertise in manufacturing bronze metal stampings to meet all of your requirements. Contact us today for a free quote.Contact Us Today